All of our coffees are roasted to order and shipped as whole bean. We currently roast on Wednesdays. Coffee is shipped out the next day after all coffees have been checked for quality control. We ship via UPS Ground or USPS Priority.
Terms and Conditions
1. We do not accept returns on coffee due to the perishable nature of coffee. However, we want to provide all customers with satisfaction and order they respect to receive. If you have any questions or problem that needs resolving please email us contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order.
2. In no event will Pushcart Coffee, its agents, suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Pushcart Coffee. Pushcart Coffee and its agents shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
3. All items sold are sold “as is” and without warranty of any kind. Pushcart Coffee disclaims any warranty whether implied or explicit.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pushcart Coffee, contractors, and licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the this website, including but not limited to, out of your violation this Agreement.
5. Pushcart Coffee does not store any sensitive card holder information. When you place an order with us, your information is encrypted using strong encryption and directly and securely transmitted to our card processor. Our card processor is a leader in secure payment processing, and is fully compliant with all industry standards, including PCI compliance. On subsequent orders, or in the case of subscriptions, they use the stored information to process the charge, and let us know payment has been made. Pushcart Coffee staff doesn’t have access to any sensitive card holder data at any time during an electronic purchase.
6. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Pushcart Coffee and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Pushcart Coffee, or by the posting by Pushcart Coffee of a revised version of this Agreement. Except to the extent applicable law provides otherwise, any access to or use of this website, and any transactions made by or through this website, will be governed by the laws of the state of New York, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in New York City, New York.